Modalities mix and reinforce each other! A shift is taking place in hinterland logistics in particular. Multimodal 2020 responds to this with a substantive programme, in which innovations, debate and stories from practice prevail.
Main topics are:
- Road transport
- Rail transport
- Inland shipping
- Why multimodality is good for the sector (environment, congestion, etc.)
We will seek to answer the following questions:
- A modal shift, how do you deal with that?
- Various test projects in rail and road transport. What does it yield?
- Energy labels in inland shipping. What does this mean for the sector?
- Electric driving in daily practice. What obstacles do you have to overcome?
- Will there be a reverse modal shift?
- What new regulations are coming?