One of the deceased on board cruise ship Zaandam was Dutch
Among the four people who died from the coronavirus on board of the cruise ship Zaandam is a Dutch passenger. This is what Minister Stef Blok (Foreign Affairs) has written to the Dutch House of Representatives.
In total, there were twenty Dutch people on board.
The ship was refused by the authorities of Chile and is now en route via the Panama Canal to the American state Florida. Some of the passengers were transferred to another cruise ship of the Holland America Line, the Rotterdam.
- Florida doesn’t want “dumped” passengers from corona ship Zaandam
- Cruise ships HAL can cross Panama Canal, but still looking for port
- Corona deaths on board Zaandam, evac planned with other cruise ship
- HAL sends cruise ship Rotterdam to supply the Zaandam
- HAL continues to struggle with debarkation of passengers